Pandora alarm not working

lovelle53

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
lg g4
Twitter
elovell_ITRT
I've used Pandora in the past for my alarm in the morning, but it has stopped working for me for some reason. I set the alarm and the phone actually comes on, but the song doesn't start playing. If I push the play button on the screen it comes on nice and loud. Anyone have any idea why the music won't start playing automatically?

manioid

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Began when Verizon upgraded my phone to Nougat. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Pandora, but no joy. Pandora's alarm screen shows on the phone, but no music plays until I touch it.

fsufan3535

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
Twitter
Lindyloulu
I have the same problem. Twice I've set my Pandora alarm and it didn't come on. I woke up to notice the screen lit up but no music was on. When I tapped the screen, the P would come on and pulsate. It took a while for it to play music. I have good Wifi connection.
I love waking up to Pandora but I need to set my alarm clock for back up now.

tyberius06

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 5
first time posting: was having same issue w pandora alarm 'waking up' but not playing music after nougat upgrade. I decided to change the alarm time by one minute later and resave. this morning it went off for the first time in weeks. something to try. plus I got an extra minute of sleep. :)

tyberius06

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 5
disregard my post. this solution is no longer working. pandora wakes up but does not sound the alarm. I tried signing out and resigning in. no luck.

first time posting: was having same issue w pandora alarm 'waking up' but not playing music after nougat upgrade. I decided to change the alarm time by one minute later and resave. this morning it went off for the first time in weeks. something to try. plus I got an extra minute of sleep. :)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the forum. I have never used their alarm feature, but did see this on their FAQ page. Have you checked that these are set & in place?

"If the Alarm Clock did not go off, or did not play your selected station, here are some potential causes:

You do not have a cell network or wifi connection.

Your phone was not plugged into a power source.

Leave the Pandora Alarm Clock screen up and unlocked. Do not press the home button on your device nor turn the screen off."

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk