Pandora 1.4 Nextheme

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
Nextheme style widgets for Pandora 1.4. I didn't make any of the backgrounds just ported it from a 1.3 Pandora Elitimus sent me. The backgrounds are the right size so they don't scrunch your buttons up and I opti-pinged them to reduce the size a little. The apk is signed so it should just install like a regular app. Just rename to Pandora.apk and install, if it doesn't work let me know I may have just uploaded the wrong one.
Edit: Uploaded the zipaligned version.

Last edited:

Elitimus

Reaction score
Thanks man! I've moved from nextheme to incognito but there are plenty of people that still use nextheme. Glad it worked for you :)

Elitimus

Nextheme style widgets for Pandora 1.4. I didn't make any of the backgrounds just ported it from a 1.3 Pandora Elitimus sent me. The backgrounds are the right size so they don't scrunch your buttons up and I opti-pinged them to reduce the size a little. The apk is signed so it should just install like a regular app. Just rename to Pandora.apk and install, if it doesn't work let me know I may have just uploaded the wrong one.

OP
GodfatherIP

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
I forgot to zipalign it the first time. I zipaligned it now and made a new post in the Droid Themes section since I figured that is where this post should have been in the first place. I also updated the OP in this thread with the zipaligned version. If your on sapphire you can just run the zipalign_apks script and it will automatically zipalign all of your installed apks for you including pandora. A mod can feel free to delete this thread though since it is redundant now that I posted in the Droid Themes section.

Last edited: