Paid Subscription Question

MontyMo

Reaction score
Last year I paid for a subscription to Droid Forums. I just received an email stating that a year has gone my and my payment is due again. Unfortunately I am unable to renew my subscription. The subscription recurring and I cannot find where to cancel it. The email also stated that the only way to cancel the subscription is through PayPal??? Is this correct? I cannot find where to cancel it in my control panel.

Any suggestions?

***Note: This is a recurring subscription and will rebill every year. If you do not wish this to happen you can immediately cancel the subscription via paypal after your purchase is complete.

Thanks
Monty

Gritwater

Reaction score
Wow... the old 'gym membership' business model. Guilt you into signing up and make it easier to just let it rebill rather than jump through the hoops of cancelling it

Yet another reason I refuse to donate money over the internet. Of course...I wont buy apps either or donate to devs for the same reason

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving. Thankyou Tapatalk

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Monty I am mobile now but please contact danDroid (admin/owner) he will take care of your request.

Thanks!

Sent from my Droid

OP
MontyMo

MontyMo

Reaction score
Monty I am mobile now but please contact danDroid (admin/owner) he will take care of your request.

Thanks!

Sent from my Droid

Thank you. I have sent a message to danDroid. Hopefully I will be able too renew my subscription soon!

Monty

Gritwater

Reaction score
Lol...principled

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving. Thankyou Tapatalk