Overheated? Razr Maxx


New Member
Dec 25, 2012
Reaction score
Hi, my phone is not rooted. The problem started after I was on the phone for about 4 hours. Yes, 4 hours. Long time. Anyways, right after I got off, the screen went dark, the led light at the bottom of the phone stayed lit. It will not turn back on. Also the notification light at the top left of the phone is flashing. I assume that the phone overheated and it's trying to cool down. Is this issue? If so, what do I do since the phone will not turn back on. Do I leave it alone and let the phone cool down? Or take it Verizon to have them look at it? Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thank you.