Overclocking

Llawen

Reaction score
Try a search for overclocking bionic on Internet. When you find a way that describes what I described. That is how I found it

Bionic kinetic w/hneysc3m. Oc'ed 1.2, 5.5.893. Tweaked out

Llawen

Reaction score
What's on Dave's Droid?: Droid Bionic Overclocked to 1.2 ... davesdroid.blogspot.com ... droid-bionic- ... Dec 4, 2011 As of this blog entry. That's it there.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
You find file on sd card by using root explorer, unzip it, then click menu, and click multiselect that allows you to click 1000 1100 1200. Then click move. Go back to system, under system find xbin, then hit paste. I'm sorry I don't remember where I got zip from. After that install setcpu, I leave max at full min at300 you can set both at max but then you are running 1200 all day. Go back to system, xbin, click 1200 and select Linux script handler, click execute.

Thats the old method. You want the first link posted in this thread to tak's opptimizer over in rootzwiki... but i hear mbm has gotten custom kernals booted using a different method. Its exciting.

bhp117

Reaction score
Have anyone able to have tak's opptimizer stick after reboot for dhackers 902 ics rom?

I'm able to oc with the atrix.02 but each time I reboot it'll revert back to stock

I also tried frostincredible init.d script and modded the echo line to include mv change but still no go

I was doing the same thing when I was on eclipse 2.1 official release and it works but for some reason it don't work on the ics rom

Any ideas