Overclocking on the D2

km75

Reaction score
New rooted user here. As such, one of the first things I did was download the the droid2 overclock app. While my phone is rooted, currently I haven't installed a new rom. Still on stock. I'm just curious to know what do you guys/gals have your settings on. Voltage, governor, scaling frequencies etc. All imput on your personal user experience would be greatly appreciated. Just be mindful of the fact that I'm looking for faster cpu speeds. Thanks in advance for your imput.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Honestly, every phone is different so you kinda just need to mess with them (Different settings) and see what your phone likes best.

This thread has been Thunder struck!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Another good option for you.....which is what I did and recommend to all is to purchase Quickclock from the market. Run the calibration....it actually calibrates to your specific device and tells you safe overclock and underclock settings. You can then export them and import those configurations into Droid 2 Overclock so you can use the benefits of profiles.

My D2 is OC'd to 1.25GHz and runs crisp and clean....not to mention my battery lasts much longer then ever before.