Out from the Storm......

criscrok

Reaction score
Hello to my new family!!

My name is Christopher from Memphis, TN and am a former crackberry user. I had the first version of the Storm, and refused to get the newer Storm 2. The phone was wonderful in nature, but just too buggy and I hated doing the daily battery pull dance. Well when it was time to renew, I went with the incredible INCREDIBLE. I originally purchased the DROID, but the next day the incredible was offered, so I exchanged for it. So far this phone has rendered my laptop useless, and I plan to get the most out of it.

I am so far having a few issues with browsing, any help? I love the display, and my coworkers absolutely love it.....

Lets Go!!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Many former Storm users, myself included, and have never looked back. The Android platform is where it's at. Welcome to DF and hope you enjoy your stay.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello to my new family!!

My name is Christopher from Memphis, TN and am a former crackberry user. I had the first version of the Storm, and refused to get the newer Storm 2. The phone was wonderful in nature, but just too buggy and I hated doing the daily battery pull dance. Well when it was time to renew, I went with the incredible INCREDIBLE. I originally purchased the DROID, but the next day the incredible was offered, so I exchanged for it. So far this phone has rendered my laptop useless, and I plan to get the most out of it.

I am so far having a few issues with browsing, any help? I love the display, and my coworkers absolutely love it.....

Lets Go!!

Welcome, Christopher! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Incredible! Here you go: Droid Incredible Forum - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum Have fun!

:welcome: