Otterbox Defender Review w/ HQ Pics

OP
D

droijo

Reaction score
An update to this review, my belt hoster release tab has just broken off a couple of minutes ago. Attached is a picture below. Hopefully, Otterbox can give me a replacement or something for it. I take my phone out of it's holster.. maybe 5 times a day. The majority of the time I actually use it with the holster on.

Hopefully you guys haven't had this issue yet and if you have, it'd be great to know if you did so we know if this is a design problem or a defective unit.
IMG_20120129_203802.jpg

XanRules

Reaction score
I dropped and killed my GNex on Saturday - so I've got a Commuter for when my replacement comes in from Asurion. :(

seventwozero

Reaction score
Does this case fit with the extended battery?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jfriend33

Reaction score
Yes it fits just fine. It has slight gap on bottom corners but unnoticed. Removing battery door solves this but I leave mine on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

WPThunder25

Reaction score
One of the locking tabs on my case broke. Otterbox is sending me a replacement but I recently bought a Cruzer Lite A2 case and I don't see going back to the Otterbox now.

forsaken

Reaction score
i love otterbox cases. i had my X in one when i crashed my bike. it was clipped on the outside of my 2 piece leather suit ( i stream music over bluetooth to my helmet) and i landed on it and slid about 90ft and tumbled about 20. after i got my senses back i found my phone and it still worked! the case was destroyed but the phone was unscratched! i called otterbox and explained to them what happened and they sent me a brand new one!

jfriend33

Reaction score
Better case would be seidio convert. Same price and lets you convert a basic case into a more rugged one. Problem is there's no kickstand...