Otterbox Defender for Razr

wallyjaz

Reaction score
I ordered an Otterbox Defender and put it on the other day and I have to say this is the best case ever created. The rubber casing under the hard plastic case fits together so well on the Razr most people cannot tell it has a case on it. Highly recommend the Otterbox Defender case, plus now my phone is virtually indestructible.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Mark_79

Reaction score
Have you tried to take your phone back out of the hard inner case yet? I had to in order to access the SD card slot, and it was damn near impossible to get my phone out. Splitting the two halves made it feel like the case was going to break on mine, but maybe I just got a tight one.

Posted from the RAZR's edge

vms1

Reaction score
Otter Defender

Yes, I agree the Case is awesome.. Got mine yesterday at a Verizon store.. Have fun with new RAZR..

hiimjered

Reaction score
I have one, but don't like the fact that it takes the slimmest and lightest phone on the market and doubles its size and weight.

I switched over to a much smaller and lighter sleeve. The phone isn't as well protected, but it is not a brick either.

To each his own.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
That's my problem with the Razr. I'm never going to use a phone without a case but putting an Otterbox on a super thin light phone with stainless and kevlar seems kinda strange.
I really don't care what the phone really looks like anyway because it's going to be Otterbox'd! :D

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just use the clip holster as it adds not too much of a bulk and has the kickstand lol

Tapped by the edge of a RAZR...
PEACE! ALL!!-------->>>D2D™

Deron

Reaction score
I think it actually improves the look of the phone while keeping it relatively light. Yes it effectively doubles the mass of the phone, but is still lighter than a Droid X in an Otterbox Defender case.

Deron

Reaction score
That's my problem with the Razr. I'm never going to use a phone without a case but putting an Otterbox on a super thin light phone with stainless and kevlar seems kinda strange.
I really don't care what the phone really looks like anyway because it's going to be Otterbox'd! :D

The naked Droid Razr is very slippery in my hands. The Defender case was the only one I could find that made the phone less slippery.

Reaction score
I hear the silicone cover on the defender series collects a bunch of lint over a period. Will find out when it arrives in the mail.

Deron

Reaction score
I hear the silicone cover on the defender series collects a bunch of lint over a period. Will find out when it arrives in the mail.

Oh yes. Easy to clean but it is a lint magnet. You can even see lint in my pics I posted.