Otterbox defender case.

eriscrazy

Reaction score
I just purchased the otterbox defender case for my thunderbolt. First impressions on the case are, its the best built case from otterbox. I have had many defender cases and this is a great feeling case.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

Muteki

Reaction score
TOO DAMN BIG! I returned it :( Sorry but I need some thing smaller. I hope one day they make a smaller one.

nikecar

Reaction score
TOO DAMN BIG! I returned it :( Sorry but I need some thing smaller. I hope one day they make a smaller one.

Get the commuter

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score

It is really big but in my line of work I need something to protect my phone to the Max. My only complaint is the built in screen protector sucks balls I don't like how it is raised. I'm having flashbacks of my blackberry storm...

Muteki

Reaction score
Well ya if your outside and ruff on your phone you need this case. For what I need it for I need it to be small. :)

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
I'm not really rough on my phones I just work in a factory around alot of equipment.

Butchauto

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting one of these. How is using the keyboard? Does the case come too close to the screen to interfere with the keyboard?

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting one of these. How is using the keyboard? Does the case come too close to the screen to interfere with the keyboard?

I popped it out it was hard to type with it on there went with a zagg screen protector

BucksBroke

Reaction score
All about the Ballistic case. Similar to a Commuter case.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

lddrew

Reaction score
i have got the defender on my dinc2 and it is a very quality case. would definitely purchase again. i've seen them put to the test by friends and their protection is top of the line