OTA update

clueless77

Reaction score
I really don't see why so many don't like the ota updates on the X and Pro, I have taken the updates on both devices multiple times and only had issues I created. Its faster better on battery etc.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I have no idea what updates went to those two phones but i'm going to assume it's GB.

Alot of people expected a world of difference like there was between 2.1 and 2.2. Unfortunately there really isn't much difference between 2.2 and 2.3, so many android users are a bit disappointed.

For me I noticed 2.3 is a bit snappier and runs smoother. Battery life, has improved especially when it comes to leaving the screen off, I seem to be getting more battery out of it. Overall I don't really notice any difference other than the phone running smoother.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I really don't see why so many don't like the ota updates on the X and Pro, I have taken the updates on both devices multiple times and only had issues I created. Its faster better on battery etc.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Will, I think it's pretty hit and miss. Some people are loving it, others are having some major problems. Guess you're one of the blessed ones! :)