OTA GB Roms

DiddyKong

Reaction score
Hey guys, Are there any roms out there for the GB OTA update? Almost everything i see is still off the froyo kernel, or the leaked gb kernel. So if anyone knows, can you let me know which ones are available, and how to install root and flash it, since i have not rooted or learned how to root the OTA GB. Thanks guys!

OP
DiddyKong

DiddyKong

Reaction score
Thanks for the info

Hey thanks for the link to the Rom. I looked and there was 100+ pages in the forum there. Is there anyway someone can give me just a couple step guide to doing it, just dont feel like reading through all those pages.

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the link to the Rom. I looked and there was 100+ pages in the forum there. Is there anyway someone can give me just a couple step guide to doing it, just dont feel like reading through all those pages.

Constantly reposting the directions will just create 101 different pages about it. There are lots of concise guides available already without clogging up the forums because you don't feel like doing a simple search

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

If you mean specifically for the ROM you were linked originally then go HERE. This is the thread on DF that has the ROM posted and very detailed installation instructions.

erisdoes

Reaction score
I tried cm7 but the market wouldn't dowload anything is that the rom or the market app? This isn't my first rodeo.. just never had the market not download at all

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
DiddyKong

DiddyKong

Reaction score
I tried cm7 but the market wouldn't dowload anything is that the rom or the market app? This isn't my first rodeo.. just never had the market not download at all

did u download and flash gapps as well, because thats where the google applications are located?

erisdoes

Reaction score
Yea the latest one on rom manager...