Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
A new update just started rolling out for the OnePlus One. This version is XNPH38R it is pushing out OTA right now. There are a number of fixes and improvements in this build, but the primary one of note is that the wonky touchscreen problems are supposedly rectified. Here's a list of fixes from the changelog:
- Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pause button during video recording.
- Improved battery life.
- Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in ‘auto’.
- Fixed issues with ‘4G Preferred’ option not connecting to 3G data.
- Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
- Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
- Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
- Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
- Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
- Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection.
Download cm-bacon-3628510d76-to-ac1ccf7921-signed.zip (KTU84Q, XNPH38R):