OnePlus 6T gets an in-screen fingerprint sensor

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
oneplus6t.png

The upcoming OnePlus 6T will feature an in-display fingerprint reader, the company confirmed to CNET. This will make it not only the first OnePlus phone with the technology, but also the first phone to have it that is widely available in the US too. The screenshot above is apparently from the OnePlus 6T to show how the in-display fingerprint reader will look. Rumors also suggest the date on the screen shot could be the release date (October 17)

Source Cnet

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I do miss the front fingerprint reader on my Droid Z. The back one on my G7 is fine but for me the front one was more convenient. Maybe my next phone.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I do miss the front fingerprint reader on my Droid Z. The back one on my G7 is fine but for me the front one was more convenient. Maybe my next phone.
Yeah agree.. though I do like the LG knock pattern while on the desk so I don't have to pick up..

LG G7

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Yeah agree.. though I do like the LG knock pattern while on the desk so I don't have to pick up..

LG G7

I might try that. I use pattern lock right now. I can reach the fingerprint sensor when I'm using my car holder.