One Plus 8 5G

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Made the jump from my 6t. It's pretty great. I was torn between this, the Moto Edge and the new LG. In the end it came down to best bang for my buck. Again. I almost flipped to the LG for the sweet audio DAC they use but it it's just too big. I almost flipped to the Edge but for a few dollars cheaper I got a better processor.

Here if you have any questions about it.
Don't ask about 5g, I can't really use that anywhere outside of downtown. VZW's sad little 5g network. :D

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Made the jump from my 6t. It's pretty great. I was torn between this, the Moto Edge and the new LG. In the end it came down to best bang for my buck. Again. I almost flipped to the LG for the sweet audio DAC they use but it it's just too big. I almost flipped to the Edge but for a few dollars cheaper I got a better processor.

Here if you have any questions about it.
Don't ask about 5g, I can't really use that anywhere outside of downtown. VZW's sad little 5g network. :D
I have the 6T and OnePlus 7pro, was going to get the OnePlus 8Pro but opted for the LG V60 with both screens. I'm a fan of OnePlus but wanted to try the LG.