OMG Random Reboot is out of control

emscapt47

Reaction score
OMG Random Reboot is out of control what to do??

Well i have had this for about 24 hrs i traded a friend my x for the TB well now it has done the random rebot about 6 times. I know that when he had it it did it one time. I had a TB when they first came out and NEVER had one but now its crazy. If i bring it in to a VZW store will they replace it without me having to wait for one in the mail or what? Its only a month old...

Last edited:

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well i have had this for about 24 hrs i traded a friend my x for the TB well now it has done the random rebot about 6 times. I know that when he had it it did it one time. I had a TB when they first came out and NEVER had one but now its crazy. If i bring it in to a VZW store will they replace it without me having to wait for one in the mail or what? Its only a month old...

They might give you a refurb.

Try installing the MR2 update - check the hacks subforum. If you are not rooted install the full RUU - be warned that it will wipe all data. People have reported good success so far with the update.

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. When I am using it for an extended period of time it crashes.
If I call and ask for a replacement will they allow me to get another phone since this is a known issue with the thunderbolt? Also if they allow me to get another phone is the revolution or samsung better?

bL33d

Reaction score
Bought my tbolt about 2 weeks ago rooted and ran either bamf 1.7 or mr2 and theory rom and have never had a SINGLE reboot and thats oced to 1.2ghz getting great battery life to boot. I have mine set to 3g only as i live in a 3g only area.