[ROM] (Old)Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hokie will that theme show up in the toolbox or just from that link?

Just that link for now. It will most likely get included in the Toolbox in the next version of MavROM.

Last edited by a moderator:

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Thx, reminds me of my Og D1 running PE with Black & Blue theme. Love black and white!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

redsox985

Reaction score
Sony Sketch (available in ROM Toolbox)

Got it!

Three things. 1. What is the font you are using? I want it. 2. Ill let you know when our server is back up for sure. 3. After flashing mavrom, did you charge to full, wipe battery stats, and cycle your battery 3-4 times?

1. Hokie got it. It's Sony Sketch.
2. Thanks.
3. I don't think I did 3-4 cycles, probably 2, but I did charge to full (overnight) and wipe when fully charged (when I woke up).

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Server is back up. Can you guys try the toolbox and report back please?

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does google music still not work with the adblocking from mavrom?

If you find out which hosts they are thats messing up google music, i will remove them from the ad blocking hosts file. That way you can block ads and still have google music.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Im curious. I was planning on freezing/uninstalling the bloat, but after installing this I dont see it anymore in my app drawer. I also went into settings and looked to see what was running and nothing there either.

Has This ROM froze/removed the bloat already, or is it still in the background just not running. Id assume its still there just incase I decided to go back to stock.

redsox985

Reaction score
Im curious. I was planning on freezing/uninstalling the bloat, but after installing this I dont see it anymore in my app drawer. I also went into settings and looked to see what was running and nothing there either.

Has This ROM froze/removed the bloat already, or is it still in the background just not running. Id assume its still there just incase I decided to go back to stock.

Most ROMs are debloated to improve performance and battery life. I believe the same is true here. If you wanted to go back to 100% stock, you'd have to SBF.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Another teaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.