[ROM] (Old)Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdan84

Reaction score
Buckmarble, great job on the ROM. As far as the server being down now, is that the reason when I try to install the ICS theme through the toolbox my phone resets as soon as it tries downloading? If its not because of the server, what else could be the problem? Thanks for the help.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Buckmarble, great job on the ROM. As far as the server being down now, is that the reason when I try to install the ICS theme through the toolbox my phone resets as soon as it tries downloading?

Yes, the script will reboot your phone once the theme is installed (this is so the changes will be applied). In this case, even though it doesn't install, it still reboots. And yes, the theme isn't d/ling or applying because of the server.

side note - The ICS theme with numeric battery mod for 2.5 is available over in the Themes thread if you can't wait for your ICS goodness. ;-)

superdan84

Reaction score
I thought the ICS theme in that thread is only for 2.0?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I thought the ICS theme in that thread is only for 2.0?

The first download link is 2.0 only. The second download link (2 sections down from the screenshots) labeled "Number Battery Mod ICS Theme" is for 2.5

BUT, I just realized that links to the server :D so its not going to work right now. Sorry.

superdan84

Reaction score
Any word on when the servers will be back up?

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Server is being rebuilt as I type. Then its just a matter of transferring all old files over. I hate giving timelines but should be back up by this weekend.

redsox985

Reaction score
Calc isn't that bad! Pretty simple actually. Easier to learn than algebra I thought(as backward as that sounds)

Integration comes to me better than differentiation. Calc C is coming along better than AB did last year and the B portion of this year.

And to make up for this irrelevant post, here's the ICS battery mod for 2.5. I pulled the zip back off my phone and mirrored it over at MediaFire. :D

MavROM-ICSbatt.mod.zip The .mod is my own addition to space out the name to be easier to read. It's still a .zip file.

EDIT: Well, I had to go back to Liberty Rom for sheer battery life. Sorry guys! If I can snag one of the .zip files you flashed, I'm really wanting to try out Mav again. Here's a quick screenshot I just grabbed. I'm not sure why it says my on time is 14 hours and change, I've been off my charger since 6:30AM and it's currently a minute or two after midnight and I'm still at 16% battery. I really can't argue with 18 solid hours of stock battery and probably 2 more to go. With some crafty airplane mode toggling, I was able to keep my time without service at 0%. My screen (min. brightness) has been on for 2hr 54min, GPS for 49min and on the CPU foreground for nearly 6mins with about 7 of keep awake time (I got lost buying a camera from Craigslist).

screenshot-1327640256324.png

Last edited:
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Integration comes to me better than differentiation. Calc C is coming along better than AB did last year and the B portion of this year.

And to make up for this irrelevant post, here's the ICS battery mod for 2.5. I pulled the zip back off my phone and mirrored it over at MediaFire. :D

MavROM-ICSbatt.mod.zip The .mod is my own addition to space out the name to be easier to read. It's still a .zip file.

EDIT: Well, I had to go back to Liberty Rom for sheer battery life. Sorry guys! If I can snag one of the .zip files you flashed, I'm really wanting to try out Mav again. Here's a quick screenshot I just grabbed. I'm not sure why it says my on time is 14 hours and change, I've been off my charger since 6:30AM and it's currently a minute or two after midnight and I'm still at 16% battery. I really can't argue with 18 solid hours of stock battery and probably 2 more to go. With some crafty airplane mode toggling, I was able to keep my time without service at 0%. My screen (min. brightness) has been on for 2hr 54min, GPS for 49min and on the CPU foreground for nearly 6mins with about 7 of keep awake time (I got lost buying a camera from Craigslist).

screenshot-1327640256324.png

Three things. 1. What is the font you are using? I want it. 2. Ill let you know when our server is back up for sure. 3. After flashing mavrom, did you charge to full, wipe battery stats, and cycle your battery 3-4 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.