[ROM] (Old)Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildride89

Reaction score
Redsox do you have an extended battery? If not that seems pretty good with mod usage. Thanks to my job going no camera phone my % was like 60 after 15 hours with mod usage being that I didn't use it but to check emails and text a couple times during a break etc. And I have an ext battery in mine

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

redsox985

Reaction score
Redsox do you have an extended battery? If not that seems pretty good with mod usage. Thanks to my job going no camera phone my % was like 60 after 15 hours with mod usage being that I didn't use it but to check emails and text a couple times during a break etc. And I have an ext battery in mine

I do not have the extended battery. I could easily get a full day (6:30AM-12:30AM) from Liberty and that would leave me around 10%. I only came here because Liberty wasn't letting me record video. I re-DL'd Liberty and reflashed it...video works for now and I need battery life, although I will swap between Mav and ICS on my safe system to experiment with battery life tweaks and whatnot.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Help

Now that file hosting site was taken down because of all the piracy, I hope someone will find a new host and relink so I can try out this rom. Many of our roms and themes and just themed items that were hosted on the site im referring too are all gone. Many other sites still up but I wont name them so use what U can find please. the site is completely gone so no chance to get old files back or even mirrored yet.

redsox985

Reaction score
I don't have any of the themes, just Mav 2.5, but I don't know if it's too large for MediaFire or not. I can mirror it there for you tomorrow, but I've gotta close up shop here tonight and get back to midterms. :( calc is kicking my ass.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I hope someone will find a new host and relink so I can try out this rom.

The server is under going maintenance, it did not get taken down. Check this thread, I have a mirror up for MavROM 2.5.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't have any of the themes, just Mav 2.5, but I don't know if it's too large for MediaFire or not. I can mirror it there for you tomorrow, but I've gotta close up shop here tonight and get back to midterms. :( calc is kicking my ass.

Calc isn't that bad! Pretty simple actually. Easier to learn than algebra I thought(as backward as that sounds)

butcher98

Reaction score
I know this doesn't make sense but I updated from 2.0 to 2.5, wiped everything flashed in safestrap and when it tries to connect with my car via bluetooth the phone service just crashes, not sure whats different in the blurphone from this to liberty rom but it has now happened with 2.0 and 2.5. Must not like the Chevy Cruze.

Jerminator617

Reaction score
So I recently installed Mav 2.5 on my D3 and I tried to install the stock blur messaging through the Maverick Toolbox, and it keeps saying script failed and it got rid of my other messaging app as well so now I have no text messaging capabilities
someone help? :D

jesusishere

Reaction score
I know this doesn't make sense but I updated from 2.0 to 2.5, wiped everything flashed in safestrap and when it tries to connect with my car via bluetooth the phone service just crashes, not sure whats different in the blurphone from this to liberty rom but it has now happened with 2.0 and 2.5. Must not like the Chevy Cruze.

Do you have any apps that manage blutooth or your phone settings? I am not having any issues, I am using a Kenwood.

Mrkanyewest

Reaction score
So I recently installed Mav 2.5 on my D3 and I tried to install the stock blur messaging through the Maverick Toolbox, and it keeps saying script failed and it got rid of my other messaging app as well so now I have no text messaging capabilities
someone help? :D

The server hosting the files is down at the moment. I had a similar issue, tried to switch launchers and ended up with a black screen. Wiped and reflashed the rom and everything turned out alright.

Last edited:

butcher98

Reaction score
nope just the standard bluetooth in the settings.
Tried messing with the blurphone.apk like I did in 2.0 and no luck, guess im rollin with 2.0 till i figure this out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.