Sent from my rooted, safestrapped, and ROM'd XT862

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Didn't the stock banners just show the carrier name here? I'm using Maverick on a GSM carrier and it's saying 'Verizon' on the lock screen which is odd. Is it possible to show the carrier name, same as in the notification curtain?

Great ROM BTW. Much faster and stable then the stock ROM. I was really disappointed in the performance of the D3 coming from the D2, but this ROM has made all the difference.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Hit me up with a pm. The lockscreen banner is an image. I can help you out.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No it cannot accept OTAs.

Sent from my rooted, safestrapped, and ROM'd XT862

Am i missing what you are replying to?

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone else have the issue where texts won't send. To send them I have to go to mav toolbox and switch messaging applications.... I'm running with safestrap, when I boot into ics texting is perfect

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

Can you give some more details. Mine works great but personally I use GoSMS but I never switched messaging apps in the toolbox so I would like to know more info about your issue...

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
My airplane mode is also buggy. Sometimes the airplanemode icon is the default icon sometimes it's a bigger plane and from the side. Also, sometimes after disabling airplane mode over-night, i won't get any signal until I reboot

Dri94

Reaction score
i really dont know what other details to give. I try to send a text and it always says message failed. so i got to the tooblox and switch messaging apps. The text will send. i try to send another text and it says messaged faild. so i switch apps again and it works. and that will go back and forth. I Safestrap into ICS and then it works

matthskim

Reaction score
Themes

I am new to changing themes.

Do I just flash the different theme zip file in CWR? And if I do not like it, do I just flash another zip file?

Thanks.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am new to changing themes.

Do I just flash the different theme zip file in CWR? And if I do not like it, do I just flash another zip file?

Thanks.

If you flash a theme you don't like, simply flash another. BuckMarble's dark theme is the stock theme for MavRom. If you have any other questions, just ask.

pgzerwer

Reaction score
I hear crickets chirping. No posts since New Years Day?! Whassup Mavrom community?

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not to toot my own horn here, but our download numbers are going up and we have noone reporting any issues on here. So that says we got a very solid rom going here! And its only going to get better

pgzerwer

Reaction score
I agree that this ROM has been quite solid for me since install as well, and you guys deserve credit and thanks for a job well done. Just that I also follow the Xron Touchpad thread on another forum site and that thread has been exploding for quite a while, including lots of folks bragging about how well it has worked for them. The contrast between the two threads in activity is sort of jarring, one rarely goes 10 minutes without a post, this one went almost 5 days.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.