[ROM] (Old)Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowcraig

Reaction score
Does wireless tether work without the hack?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Every 1080p video i make has freezes in them. Every couple of secs the image freezes 1s. Anyone else having this prob? Didn't have this on s5tock rom. tried using internal storage too

xaelith

Reaction score
No problems here. However, i did have a similar problem on stock with a video I converted.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just a note to let everyone know my Red Theme (RipperRed) will be up in the Themes Section shortly! :D

Update - And it's live! Also, give some feedback as to what theme's you want in BuckMarble's Request Thread!

Last edited:

xaelith

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone watching this thread know....

The tradition continues with the DroidForums.net December 2011 Dev of the Month! This contest is to support those who spend countless hours doing what they love doing, developing for Android. DroidForums.net was founded with one thing in mind - a home and place to discuss all Droid and Verizon Android phones. The Android development community has come a long way and we are committed to ensure that future android development continues to shine.

How does it work?
  • Browse through the DF Rom & Theme Library here: ROMs & Themes
  • Nominate your favorite Rom or Theme by clicking on "Nominate for DOTM" in the upper righthand side of the release thread. We know it's going to be hard to choose, so you'll be able to nominate up to 5 different release threads.
  • Be sure to click on "Mark as Installed" and give your rating of the release by clicking on "Rate this Thread"

And the Winner?
The Developer of the month will win $200, bragging rights, featured front page announcement highlighting their work, and will automatically be entered into the DroidForums.net Developer of the Year contest! The winner will be on announced on DroidForums.net the first week of January.

EDIT: link to the original post here

pgzerwer

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding dim, is this rom odexed or deodexed?

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding dim, is this rom odexed or deodexed?

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

Deodexed

xerhoffx

Reaction score
Does this come with DSP Manager? Looks like a fantastic ROM! I tried out Hashcode's ICS ROM which is brilliant, but the camera doesn't work. :( This looks great! Thanks so much! :D

Dri94

Reaction score
Anyone else have the issue where texts won't send. To send them I have to go to mav toolbox and switch messaging applications.... I'm running with safestrap, when I boot into ics texting is perfect

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

uToTMeH8

Reaction score
Does this come with DSP Manager? Looks like a fantastic ROM! I tried out Hashcode's ICS ROM which is brilliant, but the camera doesn't work. :( This looks great! Thanks so much! :D

I don't think it does...but you can always install Root Toolbox which will install it for you. It's under the "other" section.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

No. There's no DSP but this ROM is top notch. Buckmarble does a great job supporting it as well.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone else have the issue where texts won't send. To send them I have to go to mav toolbox and switch messaging applications.... I'm running with safestrap, when I boot into ics texting is perfect

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

Which program is giving you the issue?

wirecutter

Reaction score
MavROM dark theme VZW banner patch as promised! This will show vzw banners instead of maverick. This is for the stock dark theme ONLY. http://i.min.us/jbyTg5vtfO9UGa.zip

Didn't the stock banners just show the carrier name here? I'm using Maverick on a GSM carrier and it's saying 'Verizon' on the lock screen which is odd. Is it possible to show the carrier name, same as in the notification curtain?

Great ROM BTW. Much faster and stable then the stock ROM. I was really disappointed in the performance of the D3 coming from the D2, but this ROM has made all the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.