Old man new to droid

OP
G

genelovesmary1954

Reaction score
To all who have offered help, the ext. on most of my music is wma, though I found one m4a.

Does this help you to help me?

Canadroid

Reaction score
I have seen advertisements on the net for progams the permit changes to the copying protections, but I am in the dark. Would anyone be interested in helping me?

Thank you,
Gene

Hey Gene,

Stay away from those ads you mentioned, that sounds like possible trouble, especially if all of your music is home-bought already.

A couple of your songs may have the problem of being in a less common format than .MP3/.WMA, such as the .M4A you mentioned. This is usually not a huge problem; I'll look around for a good freeware converter to rec. you, unless someone has used one recently and can chime in.

My Ipod has been dead a long time, don't have my converter apps loaded anymore. :pint:

OP
G

genelovesmary1954

Reaction score
Thank you, Canadroid. I somehow knew I shouldn't go off half-cocked on unknown programs. I consider your advice to be sound, and I appreciate your offer to look around. This whole thing with the music is not a crucial issue, but I can't stand it when something seems not to be working right. Additionally, I do enjoy listening to the music at various periods of the day.

Reaction score
I'm not too much help on the technical front of things, but I wanted to extend a welcome to the forums! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here, and hope your music issues get solved quickly!