OK, You Brainiacks - Explain This

Newton122189

Reaction score
its the storm charger, for some reason the droid does not play nice with anything other than the charger they give you, there have been numerous reports of the droid doing things on its own like adding icons, using and scrolling through apps, just use the stock charger and you should be good

bennyj

Reaction score
Maybe during sleep, your hand is on it and moving things around? I have moved widgets from one screen to another just caring it. Possible!

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
its the storm charger, for some reason the droid does not play nice with anything other than the charger they give you, there have been numerous reports of the droid doing things on its own like adding icons, using and scrolling through apps, just use the stock charger and you should be good

The stock charger has no cord to it. How can I play Home Run Battle 3D with that little tiny thing.

I really don't think it's the charger. I've had it since late November and never once had an issue with the Storms charger.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe during sleep, your hand is on it and moving things around? I have moved widgets from one screen to another just caring it. Possible!

True I could see that happening, but creating a short cut? Now that would take some talent. :)

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its the cat.. :) he/she is lacking attention now that u have the Droid. Heck I think my wide is plotting against my Droid. Woke up this morning and saw red rum written across my home screen... then a little girl in the hall.. wait nvm that was my daughter waking up for breakfast. lol

Look, my wife is the crazy cat lady. She has 5 cats. All of them hate my Droid because I use that instead of petting them. I don't think it's by accident when they sleep on it at all. :D

I hear ya on the 5 cat thing.. one point we had 10 in a house.. I really do feel in a serious way that once you get above 3.. like 5 in your case.. they do plot sometimes. When we had 10 we would go to the kitchen to get a drink in the middle of the night and no joke.. all 10 would be sitting there.. One in front of the sink and 9 others IN THE SINK.. they would go from watching water drip to looking at the one outside of the sink as if they were having a meeting.. Weird stuff.. Wish I was making this up.. they would pack together sometimes too and attack the dogs.. They would get a couple to chase the dog into a room and the others would hide behind the door and under a bed and when they got the dog into the room they would circle and attack.. again.. I wish I could make this stuff up.. it was too weird.. No more then 3 for me now..

On another note.. really hope you figure out what is happening.. that is too weird.. IMO only explanation could be a sleep walking thing as far as the CNN issue goes... If you figure it out let us know.. Maybe in your sleep your wife did something to try and play a practical joke??

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its the cat.. :) he/she is lacking attention now that u have the Droid. Heck I think my wide is plotting against my Droid. Woke up this morning and saw red rum written across my home screen... then a little girl in the hall.. wait nvm that was my daughter waking up for breakfast. lol

Look, my wife is the crazy cat lady. She has 5 cats. All of them hate my Droid because I use that instead of petting them. I don't think it's by accident when they sleep on it at all. :D

I hear ya on the 5 cat thing.. one point we had 10 in a house.. I really do feel in a serious way that once you get above 3.. like 5 in your case.. they do plot sometimes. When we had 10 we would go to the kitchen to get a drink in the middle of the night and no joke.. all 10 would be sitting there.. One in front of the sink and 9 others IN THE SINK.. they would go from watching water drip to looking at the one outside of the sink as if they were having a meeting.. Weird stuff.. Wish I was making this up.. they would pack together sometimes too and attack the dogs.. They would get a couple to chase the dog into a room and the others would hide behind the door and under a bed and when they got the dog into the room they would circle and attack.. again.. I wish I could make this stuff up.. it was too weird.. No more then 3 for me now..

On another note.. really hope you figure out what is happening.. that is too weird.. IMO only explanation could be a sleep walking thing as far as the CNN issue goes... If you figure it out let us know.. Maybe in your sleep your wife did something to try and play a practical joke??

ha ha, my wife can't figure out how to use her Blackberry Curve. I doubt she would ever be able to figure out how to set up a short cut on the Droid.

Then again she's a lot smarter then I give her credit for.;)

patriot839

Reaction score
it was the pillow man the droid has his own body heat and you suffocated him under a pillow he couldnt breath no heat dissapation so he got hot and didnt except charge correctly due to using so much energy to try and stay cool

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ha ha, my wife can't figure out how to use her Blackberry Curve. I doubt she would ever be able to figure out how to set up a short cut on the Droid.

Then again she's a lot smarter then I give her credit for.;)

She sure is. She trained those cats to reprogram your Droid didn't she?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People sleep-walk, sleep-eat.... now it's sleep-Droiding? LOL

I don't know what to tell ya Hook!

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
People sleep-walk, sleep-eat.... now it's sleep-Droiding? LOL

I don't know what to tell ya Hook!

I honestly think I may have done it myself. Why, I have no idea but there just isn't any other explanation.

I also don't remember going to the Dodger site. And I had nothing to drink last nigh, lol I don't drink so it couldn't have been that. :)