OK i have several problems

sam5828

Reaction score
I would search but it would take me forever to do because well of the first problem. I am using the wireless tether and i am rooted and my internet will not stay connected i can watch the 3G disappear and come back also the arrows do not light either sometimes, killing the connection also. I am going crazy trying to get on sites i think i would rather have dial up at this point lol.

And for the second one my swype says it has expired and i installed the latest one from june and it says the same thing. Can anyone help please this **** is driving me crazy......

OP
S

sam5828

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think problem loading page is a new website

Taegost

Reaction score
Sam - For Swype, do a search on the forum, there are quite a few threads about it.
For the tethering, are you in a place that has a weak signal? If you look at it without WiFi tethering turned on, how many bars do you have? And which WiFi Tethering app are you using?

OP
S

sam5828

Reaction score
Have anywhere from2 to4 and I am using the one that came withdroid mod

OP
S

sam5828

Reaction score
anyone have any ideas???? it took me 10 min just to get this thread to load to type here so i cannot search around it would take me till god knows when

SHAK3R

Reaction score
Not sure if this helps but I've lost my signal for almost a half hour now. Maybe its a VZW thing. No 3G symbol and bars are down.