Ok guys thinking of the S3..

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
Well here's the deal. I have an upgrade coming up next month and my Verizon store is goin to hold a white one for me. I'm thinking of getting the S3 and getting the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 as well. Would that be a good tablet?

I really like my wife's S3. Probably going to sell my Nexus to get an S3. Camera is great in very low light enviroment.

I have the samsung tab 2 7.7, I really like it a lot. Best bang for the buck, might have gotten a nexus 7, but the lack of a storage card was a deal breaker.

At this point I'd wait for the razr HD. The S3 is nice but I wish I could have waited.. Had to use my upgrade by 6/28 so the s3 it is... My old razr is superior in many ways.. I guess I am just a Motorola guy... Radios,reception, rugged exterior and build quality are far and away better on every Motorola I've had.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. Yea I'm a brand loyal and brand relation kind of guy. I'm not some spoiled rich kid who's parents but them everything. I work for my money and I have bills. So I'm not looking for the iPad 3 killer, I'm looking for a decent tab that I can buy movies on and play games on road trips and stuff. So I think the Tab 2 will do plus it should be Jelly Bean upgradable.

I have the samsung tab 2 7.7, I really like it a lot. Best bang for the buck, might have gotten a nexus 7, but the lack of a storage card was a deal breaker.

I think the Nexus 7 supports OTG On The Go USB solutions.

[video=youtube;qpQtlAW3mag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpQtlAW3mag&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Back