Ohhhhhh Snap Ringdroid

soba1

Reaction score
Lets u clip rintones from your playlist assign to contacts etc. Da bomb.
Free..............:icon_ banana:

J

JohnDroid

I think I need to translate ;)

So Ringdroid allows you to clip ringtones from your MP3's/Playlists and assign those rings to contacts :)

Oh, it's also Free ;)

M1dnite

Reaction score
I thought that was old news.. lol I had this app since day one. iMusic + Ringdroig = any ring tone i want within 2 mins.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
is it me or Ringdroid???

Okay, grabbed this off the market place yesterday but didn't get to using it until tonight... EVERY file that it makes is corrupted with.... well, digital hiccups (for lack of a better discription)... have tried restarting the phone to no avail... it is Ringdroid because the original files play fine and the saved/edited files sound the same on the PC (when I sent them over to verify)....

I looked for an update to Ringdroid on the marketplace but now the app is not there at all... searching turns up nothing??

Anyone else experiencing this??

Note: even when using Home++ app manager to "find on marketplace" it is gone... did they close down and decide to sabotage the apps?? Also now playing the edited songs causes a force-close on the music player...

Went to Ringdroids site and d/l the new 2.2 release, didn't solve anything... same problems...

Last edited:

bobmundo123

Reaction score
anyone have the apk for imusic, and for ringdroid.. they are not popping up in the market for me??

alansupra94

Reaction score
It reminds me of Cool Edit Pro that I use to use to make ringtones with on the computer

Pair this with ringtone shuffler and its win.

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think I need to translate ;)

So Ringdroid allows you to clip ringtones from your MP3's/Playlists and assign those rings to contacts :)

Oh, it's also Free ;)

LMFAO...... damnit JDroid.. you almost made me drop my "dawg" (my Droid) on the ground. You are multi talented I see.... didn't figure you for a freelance ebonics translator. LOL