Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the record Z4Root will not work on a D1 anymore.

Sent from my RZRecovery'd Overclocked, and ROM'd Droid.

abarber

Reaction score
Hello, need help....OD-root using super-click one-CM7...Root went good phone works and no problem until i try to backup current rom using rom manager or if i fix permissions or just plan reboot the phone will continue to loop on the Caynogen7 screen. Causing me to have to restore phone from previous backup. This happen with UD rom also. However now, i can't not reach the recovery screen. When holding X, after a few minutes the M logo will flash off , then load again. Will not do anything until i release X , then proceeds to the Caynogen7 Logo and stays there. What is a man to do?

dark juggalo

Reaction score
Hello, need help....OD-root using super-click one-CM7...Root went good phone works and no problem until i try to backup current rom using rom manager or if i fix permissions or just plan reboot the phone will continue to loop on the Caynogen7 screen. Causing me to have to restore phone from previous backup. This happen with UD rom also. However now, i can't not reach the recovery screen. When holding X, after a few minutes the M logo will flash off , then load again. Will not do anything until i release X , then proceeds to the Caynogen7 Logo and stays there. What is a man to do?

just had the same problem w/mine..found out that the update.zip wasnt named properly..windows adds a hiden file exention making it update.zip.zip

abarber

Reaction score

just had the same problem w/mine..found out that the update.zip wasnt named properly..windows adds a hiden file exention making it update.zip.zip

So should I correct the update on my SDcard then try to load recovery?

AZDRNKSLNGR

Reaction score
Having the same problem. I bought this phone used so I don't know the history of it, or whether it's ever been rooted. The phone boots to show the white motorola logo and then hangs for a minute. then goes black and boots back to white moto logo. Just keeps repeating this process. I have tried countless times to hold down x on the keyboard while before turning the phone on, and no results. I've tried booting with volume up + power, volume down + power, Camera + power, search + power. All i keep getting is the white moto logo...