Official Homerun Battle 3D challenge thread

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
Anomaster and Flomaster - you guys are good. Particularly Flo.

As soon as Anomaster gets his timing down he's gonna be tough, too.
Yea, no matter what I try I just can not seem to get my timing down. Debating if I want to watch the shadow of the ball, or judge it by how big the ball gets. Placement of the bat doesn't seem to matter as much as I though. Of course you want the sweet spot, but I could have sworn my bat image was not on the ball at all when I swung.

Has anyone else notice that this game sucks the battery life? Not sure how long I was playing, but probably less then an hour and my batter dropped about 20%! Might have to figure out a way to charge the battery now and then when I am at work.

It was fun playing With Flo and Conner today too. Even if you both did smoke me:)

bconne1

Reaction score
Ano - log back on, challenge me, and if you beat me 10 straight matches you get like 2000 gold balls.

Not saying I'd tank for you, but you never know...

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
Ano - log back on, challenge me, and if you beat me 10 straight matches you get like 2000 gold balls.

Not saying I'd tank for you, but you never know...
I can't right now. Gotta run an errand then dinner time. I am not sure if I will be on before tomorrow.

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
Did a quick experiment with my wife's Droid. I put on the Lite version of the game and was able to get my Son to make a character and actually play on match up. This is great news since I do not need to buy another copy. Only bummer part is it is limited in that he will not get any of the items, but I'm sure he will beat me eventually.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
*BUMP*

I'm Logged on and Playing now Fl0master its a ZERO not an OH

-=Jason=-

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this game is like crack. been up til 3:30am Friday and Saturday playing this game...

I wonder if we are playing iPhone people too or just Android users

-=Jason=-

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
this game is like crack. been up til 3:30am Friday and Saturday playing this game...

I wonder if we are playing iPhone people too or just Android users

-=Jason=-
I was trying to get one of my iPhone friends to download it and check it out. So far he has not done so.

Update:
So the lite version only allows you to do matchups online so often. After you get that done, you then need to get ten goldballs to do a matchup again. Looks like I may have to buy the game again on my wifes Droid so I can play my son.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
i just hit 8 homeruns with only 1 out in the lite version and it shut me off...