Official Homerun Battle 3D challenge thread

Anomander

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of us that have downloaded this wonderful game the last few days. If you are wanting to play someone head to head, then I think this thread would be ideal. Do a matchup request then go to Rival and then type in the name of the rival. I believe it will issue a challenge to that person.

My name on that game is Dabeavs. I'll give you fair warning though if you challenge me, you will get some easy wins. I for whatever reason can not get my timing down on this game. I may loose, but I am having fun with it, and that is all that matters in my book. Hope to see some of you on there.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great Idea

Fl0master thats a ZERO not an "Oh" someone else already had flomaster taken :(

its 3:39am here and I've been up HOURS past my bed time playing this game. I just HAD to buy it..

-=Jason=-

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
Great Idea

Fl0master thats a ZERO not an "Oh" someone else already had flomaster taken :(

its 3:39am here and I've been up HOURS past my bed time playing this game. I just HAD to buy it..

-=Jason=-
Was going to try and challenge you, but I got a connection error. It is almost 3am here, so I am calling it a night. Will try and give you a lookup when I get on that game tomorrow :)

osyrus42

Reaction score
Anyone else notice this game is HUGE? Look at how much space it takes up. Don't get me wrong, I like the game, but that's a lot of space. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it takes up
28m of PHONE storage, of which we have only 256m. The other 3d games I have only take 5-8m. Hopefully in the future the devs can move a little more of that to SD storage.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded the lite version and installed it. I am stuck on the screen that says "Try cooler and stronger items here for your slugger" and have "Play Lite" and "Buy Now"...however it's stuck at that screen.....am I out of internal memory or something?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded the lite version and installed it. I am stuck on the screen that says "Try cooler and stronger items here for your slugger" and have "Play Lite" and "Buy Now"...however it's stuck at that screen.....am I out of internal memory or something?

Can you just reset the phone and get back into it? If you are low on memory that will close open items.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Can you just reset the phone and get back into it? If you are low on memory that will close open items.
Yea, I powered it down, got it to load this time, but there must be a problem with the game. I either swung and missed or hit foul balls. :icon_eek:

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score

Yea, I powered it down, got it to load this time, but there must be a problem with the game. I either swung and missed or hit foul balls. :icon_eek:
It's all about timing young grasshopper :) The game is tough if you ask me. I can sometimes get in a groove and hit 3-4 HR in a row, but not very often. I know if your doing matchup the key is to get those hr cycles going. If you get 5 HR in a row you pretty much just won the match.

The cool thing about matchup is you get a lot more goldballs then you do in arcade. More goldballs equals more items to buy :icon_ banana:

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
My name is MiamiJohn...wasn;t very creative at the time of making it.

I have gotten pretty good at hitting homeruns, I have some of the better gear now just from doing the missions and getting gold balls.

Also a tip. for free 500 gold balls or something, just add 20 rivals. You get 50 or so for 5 and 500 for 20. I just added random names like "popcorn" and "bobby/" theres enough people playing that i think just about every name is taken :p

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's all about timing young grasshopper :) The game is tough if you ask me. I can sometimes get in a groove and hit 3-4 HR in a row, but not very often. I know if your doing matchup the key is to get those hr cycles going. If you get 5 HR in a row you pretty much just won the match.

The cool thing about matchup is you get a lot more goldballs then you do in arcade. More goldballs equals more items to buy :icon_ banana:

Hey I have some prescription pain meds I took the other day and started playing the game. You definitely do NOT want to be medicated at all to play this game. I was horrible. Not that I'm that good anyway I was just that much worst.

Still when you smack that ball and watch that guy hit it like 3 times in a row, hit a pole or the scoreboard it's just so cool. But I'm not ready for challenges.

bconne1

Reaction score
Theconner

I can't seem to hold Slugger status so I'm usually on the Rookie or Open channel.

bconne1

Reaction score
Anomaster and Flomaster - you guys are good. Particularly Flo.

As soon as Anomaster gets his timing down he's gonna be tough, too.