Official Google Wallet on LTE Gnex

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
How safe is this app? I mean can't this info be stolen

Sent from Colima,mex echando gasolina en un Pemex

As safe as your credit cards, as they can be stolen in the same way. As well as with devices that can be swiped past your person to gain the same information from your credit/debt cards.

SniperDroid

Reaction score
JUST GOT IT DONE!!! It took 8 tries following the instructions while watching the video (4 tries before I caught the back up using 'Market' step) but it worked! Now we'll see if the market will allow 'Auto Updating' of the app.... Thanks, Verizon for being number 1 in customer support!

SniperDroid

Reaction score
As safe as your credit cards, as they can be stolen in the same way. As well as with devices that can be swiped past your person to gain the same information from your credit/debt cards.

Doesn't that only apply to Credit Cards that have NFC capability? None of my ordinary cards will do NFC. Only the Free 10.00 dollar card that came with google wallet the first time I hacked it on to my phone.

moot

Reaction score
Just got it working, is there a good app to find out google wallet locations nearby?

slyestwun10

Reaction score
Yes Google Wallet press offers ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

wolstonc

Reaction score
Just got it working, is there a good app to find out google wallet locations nearby?

Pay pass locator is what most people use as far as I know

moot

Reaction score
Pay pass locator is what most people use as far as I know

Downloaded, thanks! I'm going to use it first chance I get. I added in 20 bucks, but was surprised to see 10 bucks already in there. Thanks google!

soulshot96

Reaction score
It worked. Thanks guys.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1328592198822.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1328592198822.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 183

ntrddragn

Reaction score
when you load up the google prepaid card with another credit card is that consider cash advance from the other credit card? or does it show up as a 20 charge? love the app btw...but my free 10 is running out. =/

x25064

Reaction score
No idea how the hell any of you got this to work but after 20 minutes of frustration I'd rather just sideload it.

Desmond82

Reaction score
No idea how the hell any of you got this to work but after 20 minutes of frustration I'd rather just sideload it.

Watch the video and repeat:

For anyone that hasn't seen or heard about it yet.

How to: Install Google Wallet From the Market on the Verizon LTE Galaxy Nexus – Droid LifeAlso I made a video walkthrough of the directions for anyone that needs the additional help. Make sure you log out of your gmail account on your browser before you start the steps!

[video=youtube;jI-f2T4cCWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI-f2T4cCWI[/video]

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Riley

Reaction score
I had had it on my from a side load.....then today used a root tool kit to completely flash back to stock unlocked and rooted 4.0.2, and now the browser market shows it installed and won't show up at all on in the market app when using this method...I can't find it anywhere on my phone......any ideas?

Desmond82

Reaction score
I had had it on my from a side load.....then today used a root tool kit to completely flash back to stock unlocked and rooted 4.0.2, and now the browser market shows it installed and won't show up at all on in the market app when using this method...I can't find it anywhere on my phone......any ideas?

have you cleared the history of both your browser and market place?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Riley

Reaction score

Nevermind i just got it to work finally