Official CRASH Thread aka Dropped my phone

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Couldn't agree more Pere. I was very interested in a Pixel as a replacement for my Turbo 2. But having a Shattershield screen was important to me, so I opted for the Z Force. I can't imagine not owning a Shattershield phone from this point on.

I haven't dropped my phone in a long time, but the last time I did I didn't even blink an eye. Picked it up, wiped the dust off the screen and went about my business.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Always drop my phone. And now they put glass... on the back? Looking at you, G6.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Was bailing out my basement last week, during a torrential rain storm, when my phone fell out of my holster and took a swim. Battery mod was attached. I scooped it up, dried it off, powered it down and let the two pieces sit face down for a couple of hours on a towel. Powered it back up and everything is working like it should.
Yes, I'm lucky. Yes, I'm so very thankful! Love my phone

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Was bailing out my basement last week, during a torrential rain storm, when my phone fell out of my holster and took a swim. Battery mod was attached. I scooped it up, dried it off, powered it down and let the two pieces sit face down for a couple of hours on a towel. Powered it back up and everything is working like it should.
Yes, I'm lucky. Yes, I'm so very thankful! Love my phone

Glad to hear everything is working fine after the short swim.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The Force is strong.

8d3291583d01f4f0061c03df5739b147.gif

Wadman

Reaction score
Still going strong with my turbo 2. Still haven't had a reason to upgrade. I have dropped this phone numerous times and have never even batted an eye. My friends all cringe when it happens. Still a great phone. Also paying it off and not having the urge to upgrade is awesome.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Still going strong with my turbo 2. Still haven't had a reason to upgrade. I have dropped this phone numerous times and have never even batted an eye. My friends all cringe when it happens. Still a great phone. Also paying it off and not having the urge to upgrade is awesome.

talking about luck :) I would not have to wait for the urge to replace my phone if I dropped mine several times. I would be forced to

Last edited:
OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Exactly. My pre-order finger is getting itchy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk