Offical google+ thread!

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Due to the flood of user information being posted in the other threads, we have decided to delete any thread containing an email account.

This thread is where all Google+ topic's will be discussed. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION, i.e. EMAILS.

Any email posted will be deleted, and if it gets out of hand we will close it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you have some invites to share please post in the thread that via p.m. you are taking requests from those still in need - we wish everyone to get into G+ but posting your email on a public forum will get you more spam than invites ;)

Rento

Reaction score
I got an invited, however invites are still closed... Other then that, I don't see what importance we have to discuss with Google+ lol.

jseah

Reaction score
I got an invited, however invites are still closed... Other then that, I don't see what importance we have to discuss with Google+ lol.

I heard that Google had reopened the invites. So if you previously got an invite, try registering again. If it doesn't work, try later.

OP
X_TAC23

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I heard that Google had reopened the invites. So if you previously got an invite, try registering again. If it doesn't work, try later.

Yea it is showing I have an invite, but it still wont let me in...

nnelzen

Reaction score

Yea it is showing I have an invite, but it still wont let me in...

Confirmed, same here too. but I'll keep tryin

D

dankarlinski

Ditto here too

Sent from my CyanDroid2 (6/29 Nightly)

Mark_V

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G4 Plus
I guess no one has an inside word on when things will open back up?

Last edited:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not sure if it is still working but last Friday if I was already on Google+ and added folks to a circle and then sent a message to that circle, folks got invites. Bug? Work around? Still functioning? dunno.

Trigger

Reaction score
Anyone with available invites please pm me. I would really like to get in the loop. Thanks!

Tappin' and Talkin' on my OG Droid
Rooted: RZRecovery
ROM: ChevyNo1 SS v5.4
Kernel: ChevyNo1 LV125-1000mhz

Mark_V

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G4 Plus
Not sure if it is still working but last Friday if I was already on Google+ and added folks to a circle and then sent a message to that circle, folks got invites. Bug? Work around? Still functioning? dunno.

I got an invite last Friday at 9AM. At 10AM (Friday) I had people added to circles and attempted to send invites and it was shut down and I haven't been able to send an invite since. :(

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Anybody who can invite me, I would truly appreciate it. PM me if you can please :)

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Saw on another forum somewhere that after time, the invite expires if you can't get in. Not sure if it's true or not but if someone can send me an invite please I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!