Odin Does not Detect SGS3 in Downloading mode

sherokhan

Reaction score
Hey there,
I am new here and it's my first post, I hope i find some to give me a positive reply to help me sort the issue..
I bought a samsung galaxy s3 and i updated it to 4.1.1 i saw videos in youtube on how to root samsung galaxy s3 via odin.. When i connect my mobile to my PC it detects my mobile but when i set my mobile to downloading mode by pressing the volume Down + home button + Power, Odin doesn't dettect my mobile then... I have downloaded Kies drivers and left nothing but still the same issue is there any one who can help me?

Model-Number : GT-19300
Android Version : 4.1.1
Baseband Version : 19300XXDLID

daanniey

Reaction score
im too facing the same problem..i want to install custom rom to my s3..but my pc odin does not dedect phone...pl help

OMJ60

Reaction score
Hi,
Same problem here. Galaxy s3 USB drivers which were working before are no longer installing on PC. Kes is also not running on PC - Dell xps laptop running windows 7 pro.

Fortunately, this happened before I attempted to install Jellybean. I have uninstalled and reinstalled usb drivers as well as Kes but to no avail. I want to enjoy the benefits of Jellybean but I am stuck.

I am asking for some help please.

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Droid Forums

virennn

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
GT-I9300
Guys, take a look at this, hope this help,