NYTimes 1.1

fandroid1

Reaction score
3rd part New York Times app comes to Android market! Enjoy the high-quality journalism of The New York Times on your Gphone
The NYTimes app for Android allows you to enjoy the award-winning journalism of The New York Times on your Android smartphone, free of charge. Specifically designed to utilize the features and navigation of the Android, this app includes: unique video display, various sharing tools, offline reading and font size adjustment.
-Online/Offline reading
-Full screen view
-Scalable fonts size
-Share with friends via Email/SNS/SMS
-Save interested articles
Updates:
-Performance Optimism
Download the zip file here and let us know how you feel about it.:icon_ banana:
image_thumb49.png

JMU_Droid

Reaction score
This app sucks. It has a lot of potential, but it's riddled with bugs at the moment. Hopefully they're responsive in updating this thing, because I would love to have this app if it were functioning.

JMU_Droid

Reaction score
Is this riddled with adds?

The main page has an ad at the bottom, but it doesn't seem too intrusive. I don't know about the rest of the app though because it force closes before I can do anything.

Josefius

Reaction score
Ah, if the adds aren't that intrusive it's ok. Bleh, I was about to download it, but hesitated when I read all the reviews about the force closes and stuff.

JMU_Droid

Reaction score
Yeah, it's honestly worthless right now. From what I can tell, it seems like it'd be a really good app if all the bugs get worked out. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.