null error when refreshing facebook news feed

nyr900

Reaction score
It seems like on a daily basis i have this error. When i use the facebook app for the incredible, i will click my profile icon, or the newsfeed, and get an error that says it cannot fetch data (null error) .... why is this..

OP
N

nyr900

Reaction score
i am dumb.... did an update and now its a totally new version of facebook app.... i figured it would auto-update like most other apps.... For anyone else who has this error... just look in the market for the new version

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
I'm guessing its cuz it loses data connection n it doesn't reconect. I get that error a lot I just log out and log back in.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
N

nyr900

Reaction score
thanks.... do you have any idea about another post i made... about my emails...

OP
N

nyr900

Reaction score
So i have 3 different email accounts... i properly can send and recieve them on all, hotmail, gmail, and another type... The problem is... If i open a new email on my incredible that comes to the gmail account, when i go to my mac later... it is not there.... however as for the hotmail, i will still see it on my mac, even if i opened it on the phone or vice versa... how can i fix this...

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
N

nyr900

Reaction score
Stock mail app.... and works fine with hotmail and others... just my gmail won't have unread email if I already opened on ky mac

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
N

nyr900

Reaction score
that did not work either..... used gmail app... and i either get it at my pc or at my phone... not on both as unread message like the other emails