an error had occurred while fetching data

richardsonfh

Reaction score
Whenever i try to open Facebook today, I get the "an error occurred while fetching data.[null]. Could someone help me please? I looked thru the threads for several pages, but did not see anything. Thanks in advance for any help you might could lend.

thatguychuck

Reaction score
If you check the market comments, you'll see you are not alone. Last rumor I saw was that facebook was updating it's security settings or something. I haven't seen anything on when it'll be functional again.

harlock

Reaction score
I'm getting the same message. At least my mind is at ease knowing that it is not just my DROID, though a mass malfunction is pretty crappy too.

rtlimo

Reaction score
Yup, same here. Noticed this started yesterday (5/26) sometime. Hope they fix it soon - I'm heading to the Indy 500 this weekend and want to update while I'm on the road! :)

-Zac

I'm getting the same message. At least my mind is at ease knowing that it is not just my DROID, though a mass malfunction is pretty crappy too.

datboijon

Reaction score
im getting the same message, glad im not alone and i figured it had something to do with them playing with their new security setup

rtlimo you can always use it in the browser for update and such