Notification Ringtones not working

Shaffer252525

Reaction score
I just recently upgraded to the HTC Droid Eris. I've had it for exactly one week now and its been great up until today. I had some difficulties with my ringtone app whenever I plugged my phone into my computer for USB storage and had to uninstall and reinstall it each time i connected it to my computer for it to work. Now, however, none of the ringtones will play whenever a message, notification or call comes in at all, even the preloaded ringtones and volume is turned up on everything individually from settings. All the other audio plays just fine and the ringtones still play whenever i go to my music player or to the ringtone app itself and play them individually but my phone ringtone won't go off normally when a message or call comes in. The trackball still lights up and everything which is the only way, at this point in time, i have any idication of a new message as it won't vibrate when i turn on that option as well. i'm not sure if something is wrong or if i just have a setting wrong but any help is appreciated