Notification light

whoiswct

Reaction score
What color of light can be used for the notification?

Sent from my milestone 2

OP
whoiswct

whoiswct

Reaction score
I am not asking about the apps-support. I just want to know if my mobile can support different color notification light.

Sent from my milestone 2

kptphalkon

Reaction score
U still need a seperate app for it lol...

Ive done experimenting and the led can really only support basic colors,
Blue red green, yelloish, light blue, a sort-of purple

The Handcent texting app gives u the option for full rgb editing but mostly it comes out a shmorgasboard of colors, with lots of white and the color u wanted as a tiny dot in the middle :/

Sent from the F-Zero cockpit on my D2G

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i don't think that the milestone has native support for different colored LED notifications. like others have mentioned, you can get an app from the mkt which allows you to select colors, depending on the type of notification. the only one i can think of off the top of my head is Blink - it's a free app.

lizard

Reaction score
For messaging. Open messaging. Then menu>settings>notifications. You can control color/blink rate. Im on custom rom(with Handcent), not sure about stock now give it a try.

Just realized milestone question in droid 2 forum

Reaction score
For messaging. Open messaging. Then menu>settings>notifications. You can control color/blink rate. Im on custom rom(with Handcent), not sure about stock now give it a try.

Just realized milestone question in droid 2 forum

That only works in Handcent. Stock doesn't give you any options.

cloudn9ne

Reaction score
Blink which is free on the market works great. The led only flashes when the screen is off so remember that you have to turn the screen off when testing led colors. You can only change sms, missed call, and battery notification colors.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk