Blue Light

zhash4821

Reaction score
All of a sudden I noticed a blue light on my droid when it is in sleep mode. The light is the same light that blinks when you get a new notification. Im not sure what this light means, once i awake my droid the light goes away and once i put it back to sleep it turns back on. Can someone please inform me to what this blue light means

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
It still means the same thing - you have a notification. One "feature" of 2.1 is that notification lights stop blinking when you turn on the phone and start blinking again when you put the phone back to sleep.

Steve H

Reaction score
All of a sudden I noticed a blue light on my droid when it is in sleep mode. The light is the same light that blinks when you get a new notification. Im not sure what this light means, once i awake my droid the light goes away and once i put it back to sleep it turns back on. Can someone please inform me to what this blue light means

Haven't seen a blue one. Just green.

crf69

Reaction score
the blue one comes on when bluetooth call comes in.......reason i kno is because it just happened first time ive seen the blue

Jbod

Reaction score
My phone was on my desktop charger and it made a sound i did not recognize. i looked up and the screen seemed fine. i later went to look at it and now there is a blue light that is constantly on in the same spot that i have the green or red lights. Can anyone tell me what this blue light means and how do get rid of it. i do not have the app that changes the colors of the led so it isnt that. thank you

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Yeah, it has to be a Facebook notification. I only get it once in a great while. Don't know why even though I get at least 15 notifications a day on FB but the notification through the app (on D2) only shows up maybe 1 time per 2 months, lol.

tb110895

Reaction score
My LED actually burnt out a wile ago ( I dont care though cause I dont really use it.) Wish I knew how it replace it though. Its not worth getting a warranty replacement that may be in worse condition

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
How do you know it burned out? Did you ever test it on stock (not rooted or using ROMs and themes)?

There has been a couple of instances that have had people say their LED never came on anymore after they were rooted and running on some kind of ROM and theme.