Notification bar in call.

zook_b

Reaction score
Has anyone had a problem with the notification bar not being able to pull down while on the dialer screen, in a call? If I back out of the dialer while still in the call it works though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

heycow

Reaction score
Yep, it's always like that...or at least was on my Droid1 as well...can be annoying, but I just got used to it after a while...

Taegost

Reaction score
You'll probably need to talk to one of the custom ROM developers for that, it's annoying but it's not a annoying as bluetooth voice dial :)

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Its always been like that. I dont really find it annoying because it would be more annoying if i accidently pull it down when entering a number or something. just back out with the home button to use it.

qman66

Reaction score
Its always been like that. I dont really find it annoying because it would be more annoying if i accidently pull it down when entering a number or something. just back out with the home button to use it.

yea i figured thats y android prevents it from being used there. but imjust used to it being used anywhere u are in the phone. so its just annoying that i cant use it there.

smiller136

Reaction score
If you hit the home button first you can then pull down the bar.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App