Note Everything Pro

azbutch

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed Note Everything {free}. Then I purchased Note Everything Pro. It shows up when I go to Manage Applications, but not when I list All Programs. Therefore, I cannot figure out how to install it...or attach it to the other version on my Droid Incredible.
So, HELP. How do I get this working?

drowe

Reaction score
You don't have to do anything. The Pro version you downloaded just unlocked functions in the free version. Try some of the pro features and you'll see they work now.

OP
A

azbutch

Reaction score
You don't have to do anything. The Pro version you downloaded just unlocked functions in the free version. Try some of the pro features and you'll see they work now.

Sorry! I truly didn't mean what I said in this post originally.

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I have Note Everything Pro and there is no separate icon for it in my app tray (my app says Note Everything but when I open it, it says Note Everything Pro) - I would uninstall and reinstall. If that doesn't work, send an email to the dev to see if he has any suggestions.

I have also noticed that with some add-ons, I have had to restart my phone for them to take effect - that might be an option too...good luck!

bassman1547

Reaction score
note everything

Ive used this app for months. the two install (free + pro) don't show up on my app page but when I go to settings->Applications-> manage applications, they are both installed. Check it out.
One is the main (free) program, the other the 'key'. you will only see one app icon in you regular popup app screen.
since both are installed, you'll have the pro functions. I know, it's wierd, but there are other apps that do the same thing -free with paid 'key' to unlock all the delicious flavors of the app.:)
Hope this helps. If problem just uninstall and reinstall, I guess. It's a nice app...

Last edited:

Jokerz

Reaction score

No they don't. If they did do you think I would have posted this?

Yea i'll make sure I never help you with any of your future problems. You need to change your attitude, especially when someone is just trying to help. In this situation you need to email the dev.

OP
A

azbutch

Reaction score

No they don't. If they did do you think I would have posted this?

Drowe...and anyone else that read my crass post....I'm sorry. I was so frustrated with not being able to get this application right that I let my attitude spill over into my response. You didn't deserve that.
Thanks

OP
A

azbutch

Reaction score
Thank you all. I uninstalled and reinstalled (Duh...why didn't I think of that?) and it now works fine.
Again, please ignore my prior post.