Note Everything

azbutch

Reaction score
I tried to search for this problem, but I get every thread that has "note" or "everything" in it.
Anyway, I like this app except it put an "Quick Note" icon in my notification bar at the top of my home screen. I don't want that. I went through all the settings and cannot figure out how to remove it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
azbutch

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe like any search engine you can put quotations around the whole search so it wont split it in words, like "note everything" should work. I however never used this app so I cant help you there.... sorry... someone will!

OP
A

azbutch

Reaction score
I believe like any search engine you can put quotations around the whole search so it wont split it in words, like "note everything" should work. I however never used this app so I cant help you there.... sorry... someone will!
Thank you....tried that...same result.

techguru

Reaction score
In preferences, go to the "common" screen. Scroll to the bottom, uncheck "Statusbar Quick Note"

Great app BTW. Paid version adds some very nice additional features too.

Alan

OP
A

azbutch

Reaction score
In preferences, go to the "common" screen. Scroll to the bottom, uncheck "Statusbar Quick Note"

Great app BTW. Paid version adds some very nice additional features too.

Alan

Thanks. Don't know why I didn't see that. Must not have scrolled down on that screen.
You're right, it is a good app. I have the Pro version and I agree. However, I take all my quick notes on Colornote.
Thanks again.

Last edited: