note 7 turning off on its own

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
my 14 day window is closeing quickly but this has happened to me twice already i will be working and i go to check my phone and i have to hold the power butten because the phone turned off i thought maybe because it was in my pocket i hit the butten to turn it off but it would have to be touched in different areas to turn the phone off has anyone else experience this issue?? should i just go to the verizon store and get a new phone and ide hate to go back to my note 4 but ide rather not spend $850.00 on a phone thats going to act up down the road

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
I would take it back to the store and get a new one

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I have not had/seen this issue. I would open a report with Verizon on it then do an FDR and see what that does. If that doesn't solve it have Verizon exchange it.

Reactions: cr6
OP
B

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
well i went to verizon store they said there wasent a note 7 in a 100 mile radiuse in ct so i didnt wana wait untill sept 9th and pay for a phone that does not work right so i turned it in before the 14 day policy i'll stick with my note 4 for now its a solid phone except for the lagging

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
well i went to verizon store they said there wasent a note 7 in a 100 mile radiuse in ct so i didnt wana wait untill sept 9th and pay for a phone that does not work right so i turned it in before the 14 day policy i'll stick with my note 4 for now its a solid phone except for the lagging
Dam that sucks hope u get another one on the 9th then u have another 14 day trial run,i had to take mime back and get another one the other day and my stores had plenty

OP
B

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
yea i really liked the phone it was silky smooth i might have to get another one i have 2 brand new cases and a car charger i never got to use lol i'll just run my note 4 for now thats still one of my fav phones