Note 3? or Wait for Note 4?

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
However if it's the same difference between say the s3 and s4, then there wont be much of a rush to get a note 3

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

That comment puzzles me... There are ton's of differences in the S4 and S3. The only thing they really have in common is Touchwiz and the outward appearance. The process/chipset are out of this world, the HD display, 13 MP camera, etc., are all massive changes from the S3. The cosmetics are the only thing thats the same.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That comment puzzles me... There are ton's of differences in the S4 and S3. The only thing they really have in common is Touchwiz and the outward appearance. The process/chipset are out of this world, the HD display, 13 MP camera, etc., are all massive changes from the S3. The cosmetics are the only thing thats the same.

Hehe I guess what I mean is that if the difference between the two isn't too significant like many s3 to s4 users say then it may not be worth upgrading to the note 3 from a note 2.

There really are a ton of differences but many feel that an upgrade to the s4 from the s3 isn't significant enough of a jump

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ajarnfalang

Reaction score
The Note 3 will be a slightly bigger S4, with a pile of stuff you'll never use and the s-pen software.

It'll have a super extra pentaoctaquadx8 super computer core and 1000000GB of ram. It'll lag and have horrible battery life.

But don't worry. Samsung will release an update to fix that. It'll have 16GB and 7GB available.

alhadee12

Reaction score
SamsungQQ11 I took the plunge to get the Note 3 and they're offer 6 GB for $30 bucks. I feel that's more than enough for me. I can understand if you go over it. I'm doing the Edge program and that's the offer.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the n4 because my n2 is still an awesome phone. Have no desire to part with it just yet. At quad core 2 gigs of ram it is safe to confirm that Samsung future proofed it making it easily a 2 yr device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

ajarnfalang

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the n4 because my n2 is still an awesome phone. Have no desire to part with it just yet. At quad core 2 gigs of ram it is safe to confirm that Samsung future proofed it making it easily a 2 yr device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Right.

Like I said, there's nothing on the Note 3 that would make me upgrade if I had a Note 2, but even if I was looking to buy a Note, because of the massive price drop, the Note 2 is the best buy now. Probably the best buy of any Samsung smartphone.

OP
S

SamsungQQ11

Reaction score
If 6GB works for you that's great. Keep in mind that you'll be getting a powerful device. You'll be so hooked and I'll guarantee you that you'll go over. No thanks to edge. I'm still loving my note 2 with unlimited. In October, Note 2 will be upgraded to 4.3 and it'll be compatible with Galaxy Gear watch. I do plan on getting the watch and that's it. :) Enjoy your note 3. I wish i had the money to pay retail price. :-\ Note 2 still my best friend along with my Zero Lemon extended battery 9300. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums