jgmecarter

Reaction score
When the note 2 gets 4.3 will it have the same S pen features as the note 3. I have the note 3 pre-ordered but my wife just got done watching a video on the note 3 and she asked me why she is getting my note 2 and I get the note 3. I asked her why she cared and she said that she liked the S pen features on the note 3 better.

newbroot83

Reaction score
Yeh thats what im hoping as well. The new features look killer

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When the note 2 gets 4.3 will it have the same S pen features as the note 3. I have the note 3 pre-ordered but my wife just got done watching a video on the note 3 and she asked me why she is getting my note 2 and I get the note 3. I asked her why she cared and she said that she liked the S pen features on the note 3 better.

Put this app on there and tell her it's now better than the new model :D
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...m=organic&utm_term=floating+toucher+playstore

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
from a not so broken version of Tapatalk
Notetoo.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's pretty cool. I had it on my Rezound and the new hover thingy in the videos reminded me of it. It's got some new features like auto disappear in set circumstances and other stuff. It's free also.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Noteate

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the new galaxy note 10.1. I have the 10.1 but I am thinking about giving it to my daughter and getting the new one. I believe it comes out on the tenth