note 2 home dock

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
does anyone know of a good docking station to use for the note 2 ide like to find something that i can leave my otterbox comuter case on and still use it

BuccoDroid

Reaction score
I'd like to find something like this too. Does not have be a charging stand as I usually connect the phone to my computer when I get home and let it sit somewhere on my desk. But would love to have something that I can rest the phone on in a cradle style so I can see the screen especially when I am transferring stuff from my computer to the phone and vice versa.

Most likely though I will have to make something to get what I want.

Edit, 2/25

Went to WallyMart this morning and found a small "easel" for a small picture in the Picture Frame Aisle. Cost all of $.95. Then went to local hardware store, had them cut me a couple small pieces of plexiglass to fit the easel and some good strong glue to glue the two pieces together. One piece to fit vertically on the easel and the other to fit perpendicular to the base of the vertical piece. Now the plexiglass part sit on the easel and the GN2 sits on the completed base. Fits well in both portrait and landscape mode. Only way to use the charger cord though is to let the GN2 sit landscape wise. No problem. Oh, the cost for the plexiglass and glue, $4. Not bad for something so simple.

Last edited:

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I got this one on Amazon for $25, even with the case on it connects to the micro USB port and charges. It also has slot for an extra battery. The enclosed charger has 1.5 mAh capacity so it can handle the note 2 and extra battery with ease.

Sweet deal to come home after work not even worried about how much battery I have left (always 40-60%) swap out with a topped off battery and slip the old one into the slot.

Radial slice of confectionery

Amazon.com: RND Dock and 2nd Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note II(2) (compatible without or with a slim-fit case) (black): Cell Phones & Accessories

View attachment 63553View attachment 63555