Not Your Everyday Average Fun-n-gun; 'Nun Attack' Comes to Android for Free

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;4iawehq-zlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4iawehq-zlk[/video]​

Here's an enjoyable little shooter to get your action game fix. It's called "Nun Attack" and is a hilarious and unique take on your typical fun-n-gun style action game. You play as an elite squad of warrior nuns to take on the undead and monster hordes of the world. If that has you intrigued, give the video above a gander and you might just feel the need to download this sucker. You can't really go wrong with this one because the game is free on the Google Play Store. Here's an official description and link below.

Days have gone by uncounted since the power-thirsty Fallen Nun has taken over the mortal world, spawning evil all over. In a world where Evil is taking over and prayers are no longer answered, there is only one type of divine intervention left, and it’s armed to death.

Join the battle of light against darkness. Lead your squad to defeat the Fallen Nun and restore balance to the World in this epic tactical action game!

Nun Attack delivers hours of hellish entertainment through exciting gameplay mechanics, intuitive touch screen controls and tongue-in-cheek character dialogues! Explore multiple worlds, equip your nuns with the most badass arsenal, level them up and fend off waves of enemies and bosses, beating some holy into hundreds of demons.

Not only do you get to play with bunch of nuns with guns, you ALSO get:

- 4 characters to mess with, each with a unique personality and super power
- 40 missions including multiple levels where you can experience more than 150 battles, 3 epic bossfights and a final, climatic face-off with the Fallen Nun
- Over 80 different guns with various effects (Poison, Shock, Freeze, Burn, Stun, Slow, DOT, AoE, Knockback, Fear, and Charm)
- 7 different evil-stomping miracles to cast while playing
- A full shop to get things rocking!

Source: Google Play Store - Nun Attack

RyanPm40

Reaction score
You can bet your sweet ass that if a similar game came out about literally ANY other religion, people would be in an uproar and it would get pulled for being offensive. I still don't understand why we live in such a politically correct society that is all about tolerance of other people's religions.. EXCEPT for Catholics.

For example, when businesses tell an employee they cannot tell a customer "Merry Christmas" because it's offensive, and you should say "Happy Holidays." Well, guess what? It offends me that I'm being forced to not have freedom of expression of my own religion in a workplace.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
RyanPm40 said:
You can bet your sweet ass that if a similar game came out about literally ANY other religion, people would be in an uproar and it would get pulled for being offensive. I still don't understand why we live in such a politically correct society that is all about tolerance of other people's religions.. EXCEPT for Catholics.

For example, when businesses tell an employee they cannot tell a customer "Merry Christmas" because it's offensive, and you should say "Happy Holidays." Well, guess what? It offends me that I'm being forced to not have freedom of expression of my own religion in a workplace.

RyanPm40 let me be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
This is pretty fun. Would be even more enjoyable with multiplayer.