Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
If you are a fan of turn-based RPG style games like the Heroes of Might and Magic series for the PC, then this fun little game will be right up your alley. Battle Loot Adventure pits your selected party of 3 adventurers with fully customizable character stats against formidable monsters as you work to acquire more gear and power. The game has a unique and vibrant artistic style that is one part cartoon and one part Dungeons & Dragons. Here's a list of just some of the great features in this game:
- Recruit many different adventurers, each with his own perks and unique skills.
- Form and manage a party of 3 characters, carefully picking classes to face the dangers ahead.
- Arrange your characters in battle making your own formations, gaining benefits from front or rear lines.
- Plan every attack, picking which character to use and what action to perform.
- Learn how to use both Special and Auto skills to succeed in battle.
- Practice with reactive actions such as Assist and Block.
- Discover how each class can overcome monster types, or be overwhelmed by them! Practice with all.
- Customize your characters as well as their abilities.
- Unique Combo system, rank up hits and collect Stars to unleash special attacks.
- Battle over different battlefields, some sparkling with magic energies, other slowing your armored adventurers down.