Not to Be Outdone? - Verizon Has Separate & New Droid RAZR Twitter Contest

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Motorola-Droid-RAZR-verizon-phone-1.jpg

Apparently Verizon had the same idea that Motorola had with the new Droid RAZR. They are having a Twitter contest to win one also, and are calling it the "One Wish Sweepstakes on Twitter." Here's a brief snipped,
HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes entrants must do the following:

Follow & Answer Tweet - To participate entrants must follow @verizonwireless on Twitter and respond to our prompt by responding to @VERIZONWIRELESS using #DROIDRAZR. A response must be provided for one of the following Tweets:
Wish you could win #DroidRazr? Reply to this tweet with your 11.11.11 wish for a chance to win one.

If your 11.11.11 wish is for #DroidRazr, this could be yours! Reply w/ your wish for a chance to win one.

Your 11.11.11 wish could be granted. Reply to this tweet for a chance to win #DroidRazr!

To be eligible, the Tweet must be public and the entrant must be following @verizonwireless (to enable direct message winner notification). More than one "answer Tweet" entry per @verizonwireless Tweet is permissible.
From what I could tell, there will be 5 winners for this contest. Keep in mind that this contest looked even more complicated (or at least the instructions were very long), so head over to the source link to figure out all the details.

Source: Win a Droid RAZR - Verizon Twitter Contest

baldybill

Reaction score
"More than one "answer Tweet" entry per @verizonwireless Tweet is permissible. "

Does this mean we can enter a couple times?

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
"More than one "answer Tweet" entry per @verizonwireless Tweet is permissible. "

Does this mean we can enter a couple times?
I think so, but I am not sure. As I said in the OP, "Keep in mind that this contest looked even more complicated (or at least the instructions were very long), so head over to the source link to figure out all the details." ;)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Three different contests, fingers crossed :)

Josefius

Reaction score
I followed, replied etc, I'll be very surprised if I win one, I want one so bad :/