Not receiving texts sometimes

Nelsonc

Reaction score
Sometimes I don't receive texts that are sent to me. It doesn't happen all the time but it gets pretty annoying. Only seems to happen with texts from my friends who have IPhones. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my MAXX

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think its an iPhone vs android or at&t vs Verizon conspiracy, that has been going on for years..

----posted maxx'ed out----

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Sometimes I don't receive texts that are sent to me. It doesn't happen all the time but it gets pretty annoying. Only seems to happen with texts from my friends who have IPhones. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my MAXX

Install a third party texting tool and this problem goes away. There are even free texting tools which come with their own phone numbers and don't count toward your text limits, including Textfree and Google Voice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.

OP
N

Nelsonc

Reaction score
Sweet I didn't know that. Any idea which third party text is the best?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Sweet I didn't know that. Any idea which third party text is the best?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Depends on your personal preferences, but I use Textfree. Google voice integrates well but was just too much for what i needed, a free texting replacement.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.